
TODAY- I decided to start my annual holiday shopping routine that always ends with more gifts for me than my family and friends. As I was searching for a new fleece for myself in R.E.I, I noticed the store was a bit packed, but thought nothing of it since its the holiday season and it was an early afternoon on a Saturday. When I finished shopping for myself and headed toward the checkout counter, I noticed a woman- practically on the floor- talking some pretty ridiculous baby babble to what appeared to be her adopted child. Thats when it hit me, rather starstruck me-it was Sandra Bullock and baby Louis in tow. I had to stop myself from approaching her to try and talk "shop" about what new project she may be working on ( I was hoping she'd tell me first before TMZ or People or US Weekly got wind of it). Luckily my senses came to me and I decided not to approach her, even though the oscar winning actress was a mere 6 feet away from me, instead, I opted to purchase more of whatever I could find around the checkout counter to stall and, literally, buy more time next to the baby with the coolest 'fro. A not so measly $200 later I left and went back to my car only to realize Sandy and Louie were right behind me with their Manny/ Bodyguard. I hastened my steps, got in my car and pretended to have seatbelt trouble only to reach for my camera and try to snag a quick pic. (There were no paparazzi around, I figured I could become one for a minute and score some bucks from Life& Style?) Needless to say I missed my chance and had to settle for a memory of up-close and personal with Sandy and Louie.
No comments:
Post a Comment